About Wireless Communication ProjectsWe 1Crore Project Centre, in Chennai do projects in Wireless Communication for the College Final Year Students. This projects include various wireless communication techniques like Wi-Fi, ZigBee, DTMF, Bluetooth, GSM / SMS based, RF Remote, Mobile Controlled projects. In “Wireless communication” techniques the communication or data/signal transfer is done without any wire. These are Engineering student projects and are really helpful to get an understanding of wireless communication projects. While we, 1Crore Project commits the Project, you will receive Project Abstract, Project Diagrams, Project base Paper, PPT, Viva Presentation preparation, Project Report Assistance, E-Books / Materials, Project Screen Shots & Video Demo and while getting project delivered, source code, explanation and software installation / Hardware kit will be given to you. We also commit mini projects for the college final year students, through online and delivery it through online itself. On pre-delivery, our faculty will explain you thoroughly based on your project which needs analysis. We will deliver your project in on-time after completion. We 1Crore Project Centre will give you Project Acceptance Letter, Project Attendance letter and Technology Learning certificate. Call / Mail / SMS your requirements, or directly visit our office for more queries. We 1Crore Project centre, prepares the projects as per student’s requirements and offers to each students to achieve 100 % result oriented. What’s more, you with your friends, drop in directly or SMS to 1Crore Project Centre in Chennai and get your work done so that you will be hugely benefitted from us. And be focused on learning about your project and get well knowledge in your course. Let your interests guide your future career…
Wireless Communication Projects List
- A wireless sensor network is a group of specialized transducers with a communications infrastructure for monitoring and recording conditions at diverse locations.
- Commonly monitored parameters are temperature, humidity, pressure, wind direction and speed, illumination intensity, vibration intensity, sound intensity, power-line voltage, chemical concentrations, pollutant levels and vital body functions.
- A sensor network consists of multiple detection stations called sensor nodes, each of which is small, lightweight and portable.
- Every sensor node is equipped with a transducer, microcomputer, transceiver and power source.
- The transducer generates electrical signals based on sensed physical effects and phenomena. The microcomputer processes and stores the sensor output.
- The transceiver receives commands from a central computer and transmits data to that computer.
- The power for each sensor node is derived from a battery. Potential applications of sensor networks include
- Industrial automation
- Automated and smart homes and Video surveillance