Renewable Energy Diploma Projects
We 1crore Project Centre in Chennai, do projects for Diploma students in Renewable Energy. It is the Advanced Power Electronic Systems which are deemed to be an integral part of renewable, green and efficient energy systems. Wind energy is one of the renewable means of electricity generation that is now the world’s fastest growing energy source can bring new challenges when it is connected to the power grid due to the fluctuation nature of the wind and the comparatively new types of its generators.
A project work addresses an exhibition of a student’s capacity to incorporate the information they procured from more than one course and subject, will helps you to do your Projects in various titles, so to create a last work that shows your status to graduate. By and large, the students are likewise needed to show the capacity to lecturers’ new abilities all alone.
In your final year, you have concentrated on a great deal of subjects and found new ideas and innovations. Yet, there will be one specific field that would have intrigued you more.
Our Project Center is equipped with high-tech infrastructure and expert faculties. We have faculties who have 6 + years’ experience with basic and advance level in our 1crore Project center in Chennai. We, 1crore Project Centre in Chennai have finished doing projects for college students and delivered successfully for more than 10,000 projects for college students. And we have experience in doing the Projects for 9+ years.
On pre-delivery, our faculty will explain you thoroughly based on your project which needs analysis. We will deliver your project in on-time after completion. We also commit projects for the college students, through online and delivery it through same itself.
Our 1crore Project Centre will give you Project Acceptance Letter, Project Attendance letter and Technology Learning certificate. We 1crore project center, prepares the projects as per student’s requirements and offers to each student to achieve 100 % result oriented.
It may be an innovation when you come to our Project center, and you learn in a subject or a modern interaction that provoked your curiosity and make you to know more knowledge in your profession It may even be a subject you didn’t consider in course yet something arising.
To be exact, settle it through your project. We in our project center we deal with the project titles.
Hit up Google and search for some modern issues that are somewhat basic. Or on the other hand allude to certain articles for current natural issues and attempt to devise a creative arrangement in joining with our 1crore Project Centre in Chennai and shine in your future career.
Renewable Energy Diploma Project List
- A portable fall detection and alerting system based on k-nn algorithm and remote medicine
- Implementing intelligent traffic control system for congestion control, ambulance clearance, and stolen vehicle detection
- RFID-based system for school children transportation safety enhancement
- wi-fi based a reconfigurable smart sensor interface for industrial monitoring
- Design and development of electronic mobility aids for persons with visual impairments
- A proposal on Peltier device for medical implantable applications
- A hybrid approach for efficient modeling of wireless safety systems in coal mines
- Feasibility of air quality monitoring systems based on energy harvesting for urban
- Wireless power transfer system with reconfigurable resonant regulating rectifier and wireless power control for implantable medical devices
- Android phone-controlled voice, gesture operated smart wheelchair
- Automatic detection and notification of potholes and humps on roads to aid drivers
- Smart sensor scheduling for multiple target tracking for border surveillance
- Bus detection system for blind people using RFID
- a novel approach for communication among deaf and dumb people
- Design and implementation of water environment monitoring system using GSM technology
- Context-aware energy saving system with multiple comfort-constrained optimization in m2m-based home environment
- Advanced hybrid systems for vehicle start and safety
- Design for visually impaired to work at industry using RFID technology
- Track-and detection method for young children
- GSM based interactive voice response system for wireless load control and monitoring
- Mechatronic design solution for unmanned gasoline injector and monitoring
- Implementation of an in-campus fire alarm system using ZigBee
- Development of electronic solar tracking equipment managed by microcontroller
- Distributed security-constrained unit commitment for large-scale industry
- A novel method to enhance the security of ATM using biometrics
- A cost – benefit analysis of communication to wireless sensor networks in underground hard rock mines
- High-voltage power line communication system for metering network
- Smart home for elderly care, based on wireless sensor network
- Smart surveillance and attendance management system
- A low-cost smart architecture for automatic fare collection in intelligent public transit
- Design and realization of double-mode communication platform based on cooperative vehicle system
- Automated health alerts using in-home sensor data for embedded health assessment
- Visual surveillance using absolute difference motion detection
- Wireless arm-based automatic meter reading & control system (wamrcs)
- Group modeling and analysis for bomb detection using mobile Sensor/robotic networks
- Wireless power transfer system for bio-implant applications
- Wireless power transfer for medical microsystems using wi-fi
- Optimizing irrigation scheduling through networked sensors
- Zigbee-based irrigation system for home gardens
- Real time bike monitoring system based on embedded board
- Smartphone based ambient assisted living platform for patients suffering from co-morbidities monitoring
- Voice operated intelligent fire extinguishing vehicle