DIPLOMA POWER ELECTRONICS PROJECT TITLES
Power Electronics Diploma Projects
We 1crore Project Center in Chennai do projects for Diploma students in Power Electronics. It is the refreshed field of electrical designing which manages controlling the flow of electrical energy. This control is done for certain electronic devices. Power electronics mainly manages planning, controlling, calculation, and integration of non-direct, time-differing energy processing electronic systems. A portion of the power electronic devices are Diode, SCR, TRIAC, MOSFET, BJT, and so on…
Projects are one of the kinds to broadcast your talent and versatile thinking. If you are wondering how to start a project, then initializing your thinking and convert them into ideas and get the help of 1crore Project center to tincture and mold your work. There are various applications are available like computerizing a company, providing solutions for current trends, Solving a complex problem, etc. Choose the project topic only if you know about the application. Don’t go for known concepts. We have innovative ideas and various titles to help you.
Our Project Center is equipped with high-tech infrastructure and expert faculties. We have faculties who have 6 + years’ experience with basic and advance level in our 1crore Project center in Chennai. So far, we, 1crore Project Centre in Chennai have finished doing projects for final year college students and delivered successfully for more than 10,000 Final year projects for college students. And we have experience in doing the Projects for 9+ years.
Once you commit a project to us, you will receive Project Abstract, Project Diagrams, Project base Paper, PPT, Viva Presentation preparation, Project Report Assistance, E-Books / Materials, Project Screen Shots & Video Demo and while getting project delivered, Work flow, Overall Project Implementation explanation source code, explanation and software installation / Hardware kit will be given to you.
On pre-delivery, our faculty will explain you thoroughly based on your project which needs analysis. We will deliver your project in on-time after completion. We also commit projects for the college final year students, through online and delivery it through online itself.
Our 1crore Project Centre will give you Project Acceptance Letter, Project Attendance letter and Technology Learning certificate. We 1crore project center, prepares the projects as per student’s requirements and offers to each student to achieve 100 % result oriented.
So, walk to us with your friends, directly or SMS or mail us to 1crore Project Centre in Chennai and get your work done so that you will be hugely benefitted from us. And be focused on learning about your project and get-well knowledge in your course, and shine up in your career.
Power Electronics Diploma Project List
- A New ZVT Snubber Cell for PWM-PFC Boost Converter
- Comparison of Performance of Phase-Shift and Asymmetrical Pulse width Modulation Techniques for the Novel Galvanically Isolated Buck-Boost DC-DC Converter for Photovoltaic Applications
- Generalized High Step-Up DC-DC Boost-Based Converter with Gain Cell
- A Boost PFC Stage Utilized as Half-Bridge Converter for High-Efficiency DC-DC Stage in Power Supply Unit
- A New SST Topology Comprising Boost Three-Level AC/DC Converters for Applications in Electric Power Distribution Systems
- High Step-Up Interleaved Boost Converter for Distributed Generation Using Renewable and Alternative Power Sources
- Wide Input-Voltage Range Boost Three-Level DC-DC Converter with Quasi-Z Source for Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Optimal Inductor Current in Boost DC/DC Converters Regulating the Input Voltage Applied to Low-Power Photovoltaic Modules
- Control of a Three-Phase Boost PFC Converter Using a Single DC-Link Voltage Sensor
- Input Voltage Sensor less Duty Compensation Control for a Three-Phase Boost PFC Converter
- Constrained decoupled power predictive controller for a single-phase grid-tied inverter
- Predictive current control of a new three-phase voltage source inverter with phase shift compensation
- Model Predictive Control for Three-Phase Four-Leg Grid-Tied Inverters
- Neutral Point Clamped MOSFET Inverter with Full-Bridge Configuration for Non-isolated Grid-Tied Photovoltaic System
- Three-Phase CH7 Inverter with a New Space Vector Modulation to Reduce Leakage Current for Transformer-less Photovoltaic Systems
- Reactive Power Flow Control for PV Inverters Voltage Support in LV Distribution Networks
- Simultaneous Implementation of LVRT Capability and Anti-Islanding Detection in Three-Phase Inverters Connected to Low-Voltage Grids
- Sequence-Impedance-Based Harmonic Stability Analysis and Controller Parameter Design of Three-Phase Inverter-Based Multi-bus AC Power Systems
- Single-Stage Three-Phase Current-Source Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverter High Voltage Transmission Ratio
- A Data-Driven Fault Diagnosis Methodology in Three-Phase Inverters for PMSM Drive Systems
- A Performance Investigation of a Four-Switch Three-Phase Inverter-Fed IM Drives at Low Speeds Using Fuzzy Logic and PI Controllers
- Low-Frequency Current Oscillation Reduction for Six-Step Operation of Three-Phase Inverters
- Reduction of Common Mode Voltage and Conducted EMI Through Three-Phase Inverter Topology
- Centralized Control of Distributed Single-Phase Inverters Arbitrarily Connected to Three-Phase Four-Wire Microgrids
- Modified Cascaded Boundary-Deadbeat Control for a Virtually-Grounded Three-Phase Grid-Connected Inverter With LCL Filter
- An Optimized Three-Phase Multilevel Inverter Topology with Separate Level and Phase Sequence Generation Part
- Three-Phase Three-Level Flying Capacitors Split-Source Inverters: Analysis and Modulation
- Synchronization of the Carrier Wave of Parallel Three-Phase Inverters with Virtual Oscillator Control
- A DC-to-Three-Phase Boost-Buck Inverter with Stored Energy Modulation and a Tiny DC-Link Capacitor