ROBOTICS PROJECTS 2020-2021
About Robotics Projects
Robotics is a multidisciplinary technology which combines mechanical, electrical, computer science and many other fields together. Basically, as programming and innovation improve, robots discover their way into various fields which are excessively risky, dull or unimaginable for humans to accomplish. Obviously, robotics has advanced drastically in the 20th and 21st centuries. Because of this, job opportunities in this field had also increased rapidly. Doing projects on robotics will help you in getting started in robotics. We in 1Crore Project Centre, in Chennai, do projects in Robotics. If you do your project in Robotics with us, you will get knowledge about robotics and how to develop robotics projects also.
We 1Crore Project Centre, in Chennai, has experience for more than 9+ years and completed doing 10,000+ projects for the College Final Year students, and we have well equipped work station. And we are placed number one in this domain all around Chennai.
Top 2020 IEEE Robotics Projects ECE, mini IEEE Robotics Based Projects Our Developers have experience for 6+ years’ experience in this domain. They are well qualified and certificate holders and are very flexible to the students while they demonstrate the concepts of the project.
Once you commit to a project with us, you’ll get Project Abstract, Project Diagrams, Project Base Paper, PPT, Viva Presentation preparation, Project Report Assistance, E-Books / Materials, Project Screen Shots & Video Demo, and Work Flow, Overall Project Implementation explanation source code, explanation, and software installation / Hardware kit will be handover to you.
Our faculty will thoroughly explain everything to you prior to delivery, based on your project that requires analysis. After completion, we will deliver your project on schedule. We also commit projects for college final year students via the online and deliver them via the same.
At 1Crore Project Centre, we develop projects based on the needs of students by giving each student the chance to achieve 100% results.
So walk to us with your friends, directly or SMS or mail us to 1Crore Project Centre in Chennai and get your work done so that you will be hugely benefitted from us. And be focused on learning about your project and get well knowledge in your course, and shine up in your career.
Robotics Project List
- A portable fall detection and alerting system based on k-nn algorithm and remote medicine
- Implementing intelligent traffic control system for congestion control, ambulance clearance, and stolen vehicle detection
- Rfid-based system for school children transportation safety enhancement
- wi-fi based a reconfigurable smart sensor interface for industrial monitoring
- Design and development of electronic mobility aids for persons with visual impairments
- A proposal on peltier device for medical implantable applications
- A hybrid approach for efficient modeling of wireless safety systems in coal mines
- Feasibility of air quality monitoring systems based on energy harvesting for urban
- Wireless power transfer system with reconfigurable resonant regulating rectifier and wireless power control for implantable medical devices
- Android phone controlled voice, gesture operated smart wheelchair
- Automatic detection and notification of potholes and humps on roads to aid drivers
- Smart sensor scheduling for multiple target tracking for border surveillance
- Bus detection system for blind people using rfid
- a novel approach for communication among deaf and dumb people
- Design and implementation of water environment monitoring system using gsm technology
- Context-aware energy saving system with multiple comfort-constrained optimization in m2m-based home environment
- Advanced hybrid systems for vehicle start and safety
- Design for visually impaired to work at industry using rfid technology
- Track-and detection method for young children
- Gsm based interactive voice response system for wireless load control and monitoring
- Mechatronic design solution for unmanned gasoline injector and monitoring
- Implementation of an in campus fire alarm system using zigbee
- Development of electronic solar tracking equipment managed by microcontroller
- Distributed security-constrained unit commitment for large-scale industry
- A novel method to enhance the security of atm using biometrics
- A cost – benefit analysis of communication to wireless sensor networks in underground hard rock mines
- High-voltage power line communication system for metering network
- Smart home for elderly care, based on wireless sensor network
- Smart surveillance and attendance management system
- A low cost smart architecture for automatic fare collection in intelligent public transit
- Design and realization of double-mode communication platform based on cooperative vehicle system
- Automated health alerts using in-home sensor data for embedded health assessment
- Visual surveillance using absolute difference motion detection
- Wireless arm-based automatic meter reading & control system (wamrcs)
- Group modeling and analysis for bomb detection using mobile Sensor/robotic networks
- Wireless power transfer system for bio-implant applications
- Wireless power transfer for medical microsystems using wi-fi
- Optimizing irrigation scheduling through networked sensors
- Zigbee-based irrigation system for home gardens
- Real time bike monitoring system based on embedded board
- Smartphone based ambient assisted living platform for patients suffering from co-morbidities monitoring
- Voice operated intelligent fire extinguishing vehicle