About Wireless Communication Projects
Wireless communication is defined as sending information from one point to another point or multiple points without using wires. It allows long-range communication, whereas in other communications, it is impossible to implement using wires. This communication is used in telecommunication industries and it uses some type of energy to transfer information without using wires over short & long distances. These technologies use radio waves using the radio for short and long-distance radio communications. This communication is mainly used in mobile, fixed, and portable devices that include PDAs, radio, cell phones, and the applications of wireless communication projects include garage door openers, GPS, wireless computer mice keyboards, satellite vision, headsets, broadcast television, etc.
We 1Crore Project in Chennai do projects for the College Final Year Students in Wireless Communication. Our project developers have 6+ years’ experience and are well knowledgeable in their domains and flexible to the students in explaining the concepts to them while they come for the delivery of their projects.
We have a pool of hand-picked talented developers who could complete the IEEE 2020 / 2021 Wireless Sensor Network projects through intensive hands-on lab sessions focused on extreme challenges includes research, brainstorming, and simulations.
We, 1Crore Project Centre in Chennai, have completed over 10,000 projects for college students and successfully deployed them. We do have more than 9+ years of experience in project management.
Once you commit to a project with us, you’ll get Project Abstract, Project Diagrams, Project Base Paper, PPT, Viva Presentation preparation, Project Report Assistance, E-Books / Materials, Project Screen Shots & Video Demo, and Work Flow, Overall Project Implementation explanation source code, explanation, and software installation / Hardware kit will be handover to you.
Our faculty will thoroughly explain everything to you prior to delivery, based on your project that requires analysis. After completion, we will deliver your project on schedule. We also commit projects for college final year students via the online and deliver them via the same.
At 1Crore Project Centre, we develop IEEE Wireless communication Network projects based on the needs of students by giving each student the chance to achieve 100% results.
So, bring your friends to our 1 crore Project Centre and get your final year project work done on schedule, as well as gain knowledge that will help you advance in your job and become well-versed in this domain.
Wireless Communication Projects List
- A wireless sensor network is a group of specialized transducers with a communications infrastructure for monitoring and recording conditions at diverse locations.
- Commonly monitored parameters are temperature, humidity, pressure, wind direction and speed, illumination intensity, vibration intensity, sound intensity, power-line voltage, chemical concentrations, pollutant levels and vital body functions.
- A sensor network consists of multiple detection stations called sensor nodes, each of which is small, lightweight and portable.
- Every sensor node is equipped with a transducer, microcomputer, transceiver and power source.
- The transducer generates electrical signals based on sensed physical effects and phenomena. The microcomputer processes and stores the sensor output.
- The transceiver receives commands from a central computer and transmits data to that computer.
- The power for each sensor node is derived from a battery. Potential applications of sensor networks include
. Industrial automation
- . Automated and smart homes and Video surveillance