WIRELESS COMMUNICATION PROJECTS 2015 – 2016
Wireless Communication Projects List
- A wireless sensor network is a group of specialized transducers with a communications infrastructure for monitoring and recording conditions at diverse locations.
- Commonly monitored parameters are temperature, humidity, pressure, wind direction and speed, illumination intensity, vibration intensity, sound intensity, power-line voltage, chemical concentrations, pollutant levels and vital body functions.
- A sensor network consists of multiple detection stations called sensor nodes, each of which is small, lightweight and portable.
- Every sensor node is equipped with a transducer, microcomputer, transceiver and power source.
- The transducer generates electrical signals based on sensed physical effects and phenomena. The microcomputer processes and stores the sensor output.
- The transceiver receives commands from a central computer and transmits data to that computer.
- The power for each sensor node is derived from a battery. Potential applications of sensor networks include
. Industrial automation
- . Automated and smart homes and Video surveillance