1. At Final Year ECE, we follow software development life-cycle (SDLC) method and thus ensure delivery of each module in timely manner.
2. For larger projects requiring weekly or bi-weekly deliveries, we adapt Waterfall or Agile software development methodology, depending upon the scale and complexity of the project, to ensure regular updates with reports for client purview.
3. Every project is assigned to a Project Coordinator who is having enough experience and domain knowledge to handle the project.
4. The Project Coordinator then manages the whole team and project related tasks from our end and ensures regular communication with the client.
5. Final Year ECE success in satisfying its customer’s stems from its commitment to a consistent methodology, effective project management techniques, proven automated tools, quality assurance, testing and dedicated professionals.
6. We follow rigorous quality management techniques, which along with our mature development processes ensure that a high quality is delivered in every phase of our software development and maintenance cycles.
7. We have predefined processes for software development life cycle, quality assurance and documentation.
8. Final Year ECE state of the art offshore development center at Chennai has optimum hardware, software and network infrastructure to carry out its activities and the requisite capability to scale up its infrastructure to satisfy its business and customer needs.